Sunday, September 3, 2017

Early Tastes

I haven't been much of a coffee drinker until just a few years ago, and even before then I rarely drank the stuff. There was one time I tried mixing some peanut butter in a cup of Joe one time and tasting pretty good. Recently tried it, though, and it didn't turn out as good as I remembered. But perhaps my fondest memory is with Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice lattes. Around junior year of college I thought I'd give that stuff a taste, and turned out I loved it! In fact, it's probably because of that drink that I've come to hold a fondness for pumpkin-related goodies. Having a cup of that stuff right before class had me jacked up for Fiction Workshop, practically bouncing all over the place. Good way to make an impression among your fellow scholars is to look like a hyperactive jackass ;P

Seeing how there's the option to post comments with these blogs, I invite anyone to share their earliest or fondest memories of drinking coffee. Just to while away the time until I get around to making another post. Until then, bottom's up!

No comments:

Post a Comment